Colorado Truck Pulls

dieselpower

Reaction score
Thought I would share this with everyone. Hopefully next year our club, The Colorado Power Stroke Club, will be involved with this event. This year we are just going to go and check it out. Maybe we will see some of you there!
Shay

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen just wanted to let you know that the largest truck and tractor pull on the west coast is going to be happening at Boulder County Fair Grounds in Longmont Colorado August 6th. We would love to see your clubs come out and compete in the Rocky Mountain Kawasaki Sportsman Shootout featuring the hottest street legal pulling in Colorado ever. Tech in is on August 5th at the Boulder County Fairgrounds starting at 3:00 and at the same time there will be a BBQ, beer and pop available during tech as well as multiple bands playing and most of our professional teams on display. This is the first ATPA event in Colorado and we want to make it an annual event that will evolve. Pulling starts on the 6th with sportsman’s taking to the track at 9:00AM the Pro-Show and Sportsman pull offs will begin at 7:00 PM

Here is a Link to the NAPA Rocky Mountain Nationals X-Treme Power Pull Page http://www.866eticket.com/Main_Page.htm The web page contains all times, online entry, rules, and links.

If you would like to post it on your web, I can send you a Transparent Logo Link

Folks send me an Email or call me with any questions I hope to see you there.

Kurt E. Johnson

VP - Motorsport's

Progressive Sports Marketing, Inc

15501 Weld County Rd. 13

Platteville, Co 80651

Office1-800-988-1622

Direct 970-535-0570

Cell 303-618-4592

[email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members