Code "BB" injectors?

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
oldmisterbill said:
OKIE !!!!!! Remember what I told you on the phone???? Now you listen to a new friend with the same opinion!! Boy what a buddie. :backoff :hail :D

Billy, Billy, Billy, don't get your ******* all bunched up. Didn't you get a "second opinion" on your diagnosis?:draw . UR BUD, OkieGringo

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
Well, I called Diesel Care & Performance, and asked if it was ok to just return the "BB"s and get money back. He said no problem and was quite nice about it. We'll see if money gets returned promptly. I might just get a Amsoil By-pass Oil system or maybe upgrade turbo to a wastegate. I'll be drivin' down to Dallas to pick up a rear pax side door on Sat, so you guys are "on your own". cookoo OkieGringo

82fordtruck

Reaction score
does turbo 69 have a nice rear bumper also?

I should have looked you up okie, I was down in sand springs for business the week before last for a few days.

CaseyJones

Reaction score
I just recieved my injectors from Dieselcare, They are not the G code, they are not BB either, they are B code. I cant seem to find that in the archives, what the hell are they? I paid for turbo code injectors and the shipping slip designates TURBO injectors. So what is the B code injectors for?

Thanks.

Tony

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
CaseyJones said:
I just recieved my injectors from Dieselcare, They are not the G code, they are not BB either, they are B code. I cant seem to find that in the archives, what the hell are they? I paid for turbo code injectors and the shipping slip designates TURBO injectors. So what is the B code injectors for?

Thanks.

Tony

Call Billy and tell him to send you what you paid for. When my son gets home from school, I'm going to Post Office to return mine. He's supposed to refund my money. This guy is sounding flakier by the moment. OkieGringo

CaseyJones

Reaction score
I just called Dieselcare, He discribed it as a shipping error. He was nice about it so I accepted his offer of a refund for the difference.

I found a local diesel performance outfit that will change the injectors' shimming to have a 2000psi pop-off point for just a little more than the difference refunded by Dieselcare.

Ken from DPS returned a call I placed to him some time ago. He is very much inline w/his prices and seems very knowledgable so I ordered the turbo calibrated IP pump from him. Once I get all the parts at once Ill put it all together. I guess since I got nearly 170K on the original injectors and pump I should get at least 100K on the replacements.

In summation I would have to say Dieselcare has good cust support, he is tactful and willing to right the wrongs. The issue I have is not enough time to send parts back and forth until the correct ones arrive. I opted to use DPS instead based on the good things posted on this board.

Tony

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle