coach wood trinkets

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this but since relates to the truck here it will be for now. I know coach company like mark III and centurion have done fitted our trucks with fancy stuff yet there seems to be a loss of data on them. Trying to do a search on the suff is leading me to very little and making me think this stuff is a bit supper rare. Some years back ran across this light board in one from the junk yard but have not ran into another, the rest was trash or missing. I was searching to see what other parts could find but not really finding much, only really looking for a center console. Do I have to get into wood working to make one? This thing also came with a beltronics 605 radar that I dont have all the parts and see there is a newer 975r, is it worth souring the parts to get it working or is it irrelevant?

You must be registered for see images attach

ComatoseLlama

Full Access Member
Reaction score

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
I'm guessing someone changed the front seats on my F250 since it's a pretty basic XL trim truck with manual windows and locks, yet it has this fold down wood center console. Unless that's the one upgrade that was put on the truck when new.

TNBrett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing someone changed the front seats on my F250 since it's a pretty basic XL trim truck with manual windows and locks, yet it has this fold down wood center console. Unless that's the one upgrade that was put on the truck when new.

That definitely looks like the aftermarket seats of the day. I’m pretty sure there was one company that made seats and consoles for several of the conversion companies Centurion, Mark V, Good Times, Southern Comfort, etc.

@1mouse3, check this link
http://v-sales.com/wood_accessories.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That definitely looks like the aftermarket seats of the day. I’m pretty sure there was one company that made seats and consoles for several of the conversion companies Centurion, Mark V, Good Times, Southern Comfort, etc.

@1mouse3, check this link
http://v-sales.com/wood_accessories.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had the same style seats in my 88 Silverado. Plush, nice wood arm rest. Haven't been as comfortable in another truck.

OlyGreenMonster

Reaction score

I have a 1989 F250 4x4 diesel, regular cab, that has the exact same red velour interior with the middle fold-down with the wood trim around the cup holders and the little wooden lid for a small storage compartment. Also, the whole middle seat section also flips forward to reveal an additional storage compartment under the seat (sneaky!). I don't know the full history of the truck, but I've always presumed the seats are stock. I'm likely going to be parting it out this year once I pull the 7.3IDI to put in my 93 green monster.

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
I have a 1989 F250 4x4 diesel, regular cab, that has the exact same red velour interior with the middle fold-down with the wood trim around the cup holders and the little wooden lid for a small storage compartment. Also, the whole middle seat section also flips forward to reveal an additional storage compartment under the seat (sneaky!). I don't know the full history of the truck, but I've always presumed the seats are stock. I'm likely going to be parting it out this year once I pull the 7.3IDI to put in my 93 green monster.

Yep, I know about the under seat storage too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online