Closing out sale....suggestions please!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok heres the scoop a local wrecker, that I deal with (got the 7.3 turbo from) is now having a close out sale.

I am looking for suggestions for parts to pick. REMEMBER, I are building me a Bronco not a PU...

I noticed a propane fuel setup for a gasser...maybe those would be some good parts for propane injection??????

Was thinking of a IP pump or two....spare and one for MOOSEPUMP hell ya! Maybe some injectors and lines too if they'll spare em....can I be so lucky...
woot

I know I need a rad support and rad to start the process so perhaps that too..

Now anyone I can and will pull parts if there is something there that maybe ya want? Please provide pictures of what you want! I may not know what it is without a pic...

I'll pull pack and ship from either Postal Code V0H1V0 in Canada or in US Zip 98844.

Wrecker phone # is 250.498.3356 call to see if they have what you want!

Attachments

• Close out sale.jpg
    Close out sale.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

rubberfish

Reaction score
I noticed a propane fuel setup for a gasser...maybe those would be some good parts for propane injection??????
I can set you up with something for that.
A homemade kit can cost very little if you're
prepared to scrounge a bit for a regulator off
of a small engine such as an old pos forklift. :)

7.3shrk

By any chance would there be any turbo set ups there? I am sure I know the answer, but I can always hope.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By any chance would there be any turbo set ups there? I am sure I know the answer, but I can always hope.

Well there was...I got what I could....there is no IDI turbo setups just some of the power stroke setups....ugh....yeeash:confused:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any cummins engines with the turbos on them?? Out of Dodge pu's?

Not sure bout that...just been lookin for ford stuff...I have a post in market place where a complete dodge is for sale locally, pics are there too I think.

I can check about the parts, or better yet call them, if they have what you want make sure you tell me and I can pull it. The phone # is on the picture in this post.

forcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Genlightening, I believe I have a fast idle solenoid with bracket and all. I will look to see for sure if you are interested?

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the price is right I need a tach sensor. It looks like a big 1" nut with two wires coming out of it right on top of the IP timing gear cover - right behind the oil filler cap.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I need one too. The whole mess is missing from my truck.

I think someone has been going around and stealing them for the black market! I didn't even know I was missing it until reading some tech articles. Just wondered why I had to hold the throttle to keep it running when it was cold. I've learned a lot about diesels in the past year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online