CL Deal: F350 Crew Cab DRW with bad motor for $800

HOOTsF350

Reaction score
You have an OBS power stroke. The engine is the only difference. What's an IDI? Seriously you jest.....I wish I was.. No I have to go find out what a OBS is? Should I start somewhere else? This is my first diesel and no exposure to them at all except my Kubota. I'm seriously lost and need some direction.

Wheel and brake diagrams? We don't have them, because most folks leave one side together, use it as a reference and fix the other side, before taking the reference side apart. Did you take all your back brakes apart on both sides and are now staring at a pile of parts scratching your head? Tisk tisk...... :idiot:

I haven't taken them apart yet because I was looking for info somewhere first to make sure I have what I need to do it. A trip to the parts store is a 1 1/2 hour drive. Thanks for the picture though. I think they forgot to give me new rear wheel cylinders. I asked for everything to also do the rears and I got new drums, pads , spring kits but I don't remeber seeing cylinders. I also got a new Power Booster and Master cylinder.

I also need to stop cluttering this post with this info and chatter.. Sorry guiys and gals. I'll keep the future replies to better suited posts like the one I just started in the other forum. .
I now return you to What looks like a good deal for someone in Southwestern OH area. Anyone need interior pics I can email them as other souces of picture sharing is locking me up. Or you can call the guy yourself. Nice guy and he can take pics of whatever you want to see. Thats how I got the interior pics.

:D
You must be registered for see images

Thanks again for the pic have any of the fronts please put them over in the 7.3 powerstroke forum.

Last edited: