Chucks Thread

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy Chuck just bought a 1986 F350 4x4 diesel and we are going to pick it up this friday. A really clean truck with only 94K on it!! Well he has been lurking around ever since I told him about Oilburners and I am trying to get him to join up as well. :D We are both stoked on diesels!!!

So lets call him out.... :backoff

Cmon Chuck!! This place rules, quit bieng a lurker!!!! :thumbsup:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Let me be the first to welcome you Chuck. This is the place to get any kind of help IF... You can afford it...... Its free, just pass it down when it comes to you like the rest of us have....:D

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
You do know the mods will shut your lurking privelages off if you don't contribute don't you? Just kidding, I don't talk to anybody (you guys be quiet) and feel totally comfortable showing my ignorance on here! So speak up and be heard. Oh, and welcome aboard!!!

Exekiel69

Reaction score
You can find lots on info on this forum, I started with zero knowledge and now I can do more than a few things I tell You, all thanks to many of the guys that are here today. Welcome to OB.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
i learned everything i know from exekiel69......
I'm trying to get adopted by towcat, and my truck is trying to get adopted by Agnem.

seriously chuck.... if you're into diesels, post dammit.... don't worry if your spelling isn't that great, everyone elses's sucks too. We all smell worse than you, and all of us are really ugly with warts and stuff.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Heeey, I resemble that remark!
Lurking is good for a while. But now that your an owner, it's time to join the gang!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh, if spelling is a concern, go download ieSpell, you can type your post and then run iespell on it, works wonders!!! :) You can get it at www.iespell.com and it is free!

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Come on in Chuck, and set down and tell us "how does that make you feel?" :shoot: :eek:

the new fire fox has that spell check but i can't seem to make it work??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7