CHeck out this truck,..

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find the 53,000 low miles very, very hard to believe with the "rebuilt" title, general condition and the fact it looks to me like it was built & speced more for running hotshot.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy posting the add doesn't sound like the same guy that built or bought it, that's for sure. I don't see air brakes, but I do see air-ride. Somebody put a lot of love into that thing. I like it! And the view out the one window of Utah.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
The guy posting the add doesn't sound like the same guy that built or bought it, that's for sure. I don't see air brakes, but I do see air-ride. Somebody put a lot of love into that thing. I like it! And the view out the one window of Utah.

Yeah, I am guessing you are right, probably not the guy that has driven it either - did you see the question? Can you tell me what engine and transmission - 5.9 Cummins and either a 4 or 5 speed!!! You would think a person listing something like that would either know or would find out!!! :)

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Don't You hate it when You send an specific question to the seller and they find the way to answer something that will not hold them to it :mad: . On topic I much rather have a manual tranny but putting an overdrive GV unit on this truck would be ;Sweet .

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Don't You hate it when You send an specific question to the seller and they find the way to answer something that will not hold them to it :mad: .

I didn't send the question (have no desire to own another Ford), but yes, it is aggravating when someone lists something and knows nothing about it!!!

BamaSixGun

Will Work 4 Chrome
Reaction score
i believe that is actually a econoline series instead of an F-series. i have seen van conversions like that before.

kinda ugly to me. :puke:

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
wow, is that thing fugly :puke: !!!! i've seen a few of them around, but I probly wouldn't be caught dead in one. it may be roomy but i'll stick to sleepin' in the back seat of a dually... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin