Check my signature NOW!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Why dont you just go ahead and put the "E" back in cause we kno you stilll have it

Last edited:

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Goat boy!!!!! You traitor!!!!! LMAO, what made you decide to get one of those new fangled, computer controlled, DPF equipped fuel guzzlers? We need the 'E' back.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your lucky I don't have a "traitor" forum to move this thread to, or it would be outta here! ;Really

Mike, can I get a traitor forum please? LOL

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
actually,it is a 2009 V6 gasser....I think it is a V6....feels like it when I try to accellerate.It is just a rental while the ranger is in the body shop(I upgraded to the Dodge...they wanted to put me in a Aveo....Yea...Right....6 foot 2 tall...310Lbs in a Golfcart with doors!I am falling in love with the dodge though.Pretty nice vehicle.But dollar for dollar I would rather have a Superduty.I had to mess with you guys on this one.First Chrysler product I have ever driven.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's a 2009 Ram 1500, right? I used to run around in one of those two years ago, all camouflaged and padded up, looked more like an F150 than anything else but it rode and handled much much better...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am falling in love with the dodge.

I think your just in love with the fact that it is a 2009. You haven't had a new vehicle since you wrecked your Ranger ;Really Probably could have given you anything 2009 and you'd swoon over it. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin