Carrier Pump Group Buy

M

maxdiesel

Doug is their any chance your source for the pumps can get the wrench that fits the bowl on these pumps? I have a small strap wrench but the one that fits would be nice to keep in the cab for on road use. Thanks

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Doug is their any chance your source for the pumps can get the wrench that fits the bowl on these pumps? I have a small strap wrench but the one that fits would be nice to keep in the cab for on road use. Thanks

I didn't know there was one. He sells a lot of the Carrier parts, so I'll ask him. He hasn't gotten back to me on the pumps as of just now, hopefully he'll be back on soon!

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score

What I've found works real nice is one of those big oil filter pliers for getting the thing off, put it on by hand, doesn't need to be very tight.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Any more available? I like this setup for install under hood. For underhood install is it ok for wmo atf pumping, was making bio but getting hard to keep supply of used fryer oil. A large commercial biodiesel plant pretty well took over this place. I can paypal!!

OK, I have one with your name on it, I just need $78.00 paypaled to and your shipping info and it will go out in a day or two.

Doug

Last edited:

rodman68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Payment sent by paypal let me know if it got there never paypalled outside the ebay.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Filter wrench

He doesn't know of one, have you seen one offered and did it have a part #? I've seen them for the larger ones, but not the smaller ones. You might check a hardware store, the filter style is the same for some water filters, there may be one the right size. Now I may look into one...

M

maxdiesel

I haven't seen one for this size bowl. I'll check the local hardware store and see if the make one for a small water filter.

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received my two pumps today. They look very substantial. Thank you for doing this and putting up with all of our questions!

rodman68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine last week very nice looking pump. I do have one question though were is everybody pulling power from. I am installing this behind the pass side battery. How about the 12vdc from the IP?

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Got mine last week very nice looking pump. I do have one question though were is everybody pulling power from. I am installing this behind the pass side battery. How about the 12vdc from the IP?

Since I was rewiring everything anyways, I ran a wire from the dash area so I can turn it on or off, kinda makes for an easy anti-theft device. :backoff

zpd307

Reaction score
looking at the pics, is there a filter in the fuel bowl and if so, is it replaceable. trying to get my ducks in a row before taking on this project. i woud like a replace filter below the pum that is EASILY replaceable. was thinking about one of the spin on types with the filter head bolted somehow to the frame. also, is there still some pumps available.
on edit, i looked at the pics again, is that the mess screen is see in the bowl, instead of a filter.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
It is an 80 micron screen in the bowl. I'm waiting to hear when the next few will be ready to ship, usually within a couple of days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger