Carrier Pump Group Buy

tbryanh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$80/shipped and PM sent.

What a great price on that pump. Wish I would have known about this before i did my Racor/Facet upgrade to my E350 6.9:
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?57842-E350-Upgrade-Racor-Faucet

I could not find anyone who had the model you sell in stock, so I wound up buying the Facet FAC-40290 instead. This one needed a regulator. With the regulator, I paid about double what I could have paid getting the pump from you. (No regulator needed for the Duralift you sell.)

When I do the same upgrade my E350 7.3, I will be contacting you for sure.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
What a great price on that pump. Wish I would have known about this before i did my Racor/Facet upgrade to my E350 6.9:
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?57842-E350-Upgrade-Racor-Faucet

I could not find anyone who had the model you sell in stock, so I wound up buying the Facet FAC-40290 instead. This one needed a regulator. With the regulator, I paid about double what I could have paid getting the pump from you. (No regulator needed for the Duralift you sell.)

When I do the same upgrade my E350 7.3, I will be contacting you for sure.

I saw your thread on the install and was going to question the need for a regulator, but Facet does offer a higher pressure unit, so that explains it. Let me know when you're ready.

chevytaHOE5674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Package said female but seems like its the male connector to me, so make sure you get the right one

Just to clear this up for other folks its not the gender of the plastic part its the gender of the actual metal terminal inside the plastic. The pump has "male" pins in the plug and that pigtail has the "female" terminal inside it.

motorbreath53

lucky sob....
Reaction score
count my crew cab as Carrier pump dependant...
You must be registered for see images attach

jlwoods99

Reaction score
I bought one and am getting close to getting to this project. does this need a fuel regulator?

Thanks!

Jim

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well bit the bullet and got a pump, gonna install it tomorrow. Ready to have my truck back on the road.

jlwoods99

Reaction score
Anyone got any suggestions maybe pics of what they did for a bracket or mount for it.

Jim