calling @thewespaul

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget PA, we have a wonderful governor, and the highest fuel prices! Plus property taxes thru the roof!

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget PA, we have a wonderful governor, and the highest fuel prices! Plus property taxes thru the roof!

I always heard how NY fuel prices were high, imagine my shock when I saw PA prices. Diesel is about $0.50-$0.60/gal cheaper up here.

I will second this. I love the state itself, but it is unfortunately ran by hypocrites.

Rock

I feel similar about NY. It's absolutely beautiful here but..... Crazy.

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd bet money that you're right. It's too bad too. There's so much good stuff in California. It's just the way that the state's being run that is terrible. To me it's like hippies and communists bred and this is the result.
Well I just filled up for 4.05 a gallon so I’m hoping the hippies and commies start using protection

RSchanz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think so

I’m wondering because my setup doesn’t either but it’s not plugged into a fuse and I think the person who owned it before me didn’t set it up right and it seems to have either fried two switches or both the Napa switches were crappy. I need to re-do it

Last edited:

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m wondering because my setup doesn’t either but it’s not plugged into a fuse and I think the person who owned it before me didn’t set it up right and it seems to have either fried two switches or both the Napa switches were crappy. I need to re-do it

Pretty sure there's a fusable link at the starter solenoid, nothing at the relay or anything else though as far as I know.