buying fuel at Menards

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
got the truck started, letting it warm up
I'm heading into town to Menards, going to buy fuel there of all places.......
diesel is currently over 4.60/gal around here
I'm picking up a few cases of the $0.99/quart oil (it's on sale here for $0.79/qt) to run as supplemental fuel since it's cheaper than diesel at the pump

I have a couple 30 gallon drums of fully dead gasoline I thin it with

wife looked at me funny when I told her I was going to get fuel at Menards LOL
gotta love having an IDI

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$4.60, I feel bad for you guys up there :puke: Hasn't been that high where I am since like 2009 ish

Gas is quite a bit cheaper in New Mexico than in AZ when I came here, but Diesel is $0.10 more! LOL

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your running a mix of whatever fuel you should be allowed to park in the alternative fuel vehicle spots at walmart.:)

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
If your running a mix of whatever fuel you should be allowed to park in the alternative fuel vehicle spots at walmart.:)

Not only that but we should be allowed in the car pool lane too. Hell.. We are the only real bio fueled trucks out there and doing it cleanly too. You guys should see the back edge of Towcats dog house fender on the passenger side of his dually. There is that yellow car pool lane sticker on it....:hail:hail:sly:angel:

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score

yeah..... up here we just call them "handicapped parking" LOL
we don't have em, just a fleet sized section of handicapped spaces

just got home, bought 21 gallons of "fuel" which will be going in my rear tank in a couple days when it's above 0 again
$3.39/gal with tax that way LOL, had to get materials to renovate our closet, place is finally coming together, and now my wife's getting excited about getting some decent carpet this summer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7