Bull Moose pump for sale

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my moose pump. It has a little over 2000 miles on it. The truck runs great but I'm going a different direction with the drive train now. The engine, injectors and turbo are already sold. I have my receipt so the warranty from Mel is transferrable.

I paid $720+tax. Ide like to recoop $550.

You can email me at [email protected]

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
not saying you should lower the price as it is a good deal, but there are some people that just won't spend that kind of money on an IP no matter what pump it is....especially used.

good luck with sale!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
That's a smoking deal! Given how well my Moose has been for me, I'd be all over that if I needed another IP.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
We wish the pump a good home. I have always wanted a baby Moose to compare to my Moose pump. Wanted to do some dyno testing but never got around to finding the time. My Moose pump has run fine for over 4 years now too. The Moose line of products are truely the best I have found no matter the cost. I have read some terrible stories of the lesser builders from ebay too. Hammerdown is the member I felt really bad for. He got 4 bad pumps from Pensacola before he got a good one. I was questioning the first and second pumps.. I have since seen whats really going on in florida panhandle too. I'm not sure who is the last on my list to buy from.. Tenn or the florida panhandle..:dunnocookoo

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I didn't like how I lost a lot of bottom end torque. Isn't that one of the points of owning a diesel to have low end? Secondly I could never time it. I timed the stock pump b4 it and the one I just put on to replace it. It was just a bad experience for me. Plus it ran so hot. Now it runs cool has loads of bottom end and I get a little more mpg's and none of it will matter anyway because I just traded my farm all tractor for a 12v Cummins engine. So I'll be starting a new thread for the next engine swap haha