Brake job from heck

Arborigine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
. Both slider lock bolts busted off, so i drilled asd tapped them, and while I was getting new cone bolts the pup scattered my hardware and hand tools over 1/4 acre. Found everything but one lug nut. I have done worse, at least the hydralics were not leaking. Hope she didn't swallow it

You must be registered for see images attach

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
. Both slider lock bolts busted off, so i drilled asd tapped them, and while I was getting new cone bolts the pup scattered my hardware and hand tools over 1/4 acre. Found everything but one lug nut. I have done worse, at least the hydralics were not leaking. Hope she didn't swallow it

You must be registered for see images attach

Funny Story ....ya really it is...that's funny ***** it is!

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
My pup helps too. Well he crawls under the truck and licks you. LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
From the expressions on those two its clear to me who ate the parts.. But no worries.. you'll "find them" in a few days...

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your bad luck, but look at the bright side: you aren't on the East Coast right now, and those are some pretty good looking dogs ;Sweet even if they might not get through a metal detector right now :eek:

Arborigine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found it. She dropped it on the steps to the old cabin out back. I adopted her last week at 6 months old, she definately is a tongue sniper when i'm on the creeper. Sneak attacks! Got some traning to do. Her name is Gracie, but as a mechanic's dog and being black, that is now "Greasy". Both dogs are Labrador-Rottweiler mixes, the other one like to play with bowling balls, Rotts love pulling weight. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po4mvO4amDE

Last edited:

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Found it. She dropped it on the steps to the old cabin out back. I adopted her last week at 6 months old, she definately is a tongue sniper when i'm on the creeper. Sneak attacks! Got some traning to do. Her name is Gracie, but as a mechanic's dog and being black, that is now "Greasy". Both dogs are Labrador-Rottweiler mixes, the other one like to play with bowling balls, Rotts love pulling weight.

What weight ball is that? Looks like he's getting a great workout!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online