Big problem with truck cured at last!

Whit

Reaction score
I have been having some serious issues with my 01, the darn thing was actin guttless with no power and only 12 lbs of boost kinna like the turbo was out to lunch. Today I lifted the hood and the answer was right there plain as day, there was a left front fender from a powerstroke wedged up against my air filter, it was half sucked into the darn turbo and almost hitting the compressor wheel, I couldnt believe my eyes but after I pulled the fender out of there thank god the truck is back on the road and doing fine now.........thank you, thank you very much :D

Cheers, Kevin

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You gonna return my fender a-hole?

Whit

Reaction score
I dont know whos fender it is for sure all the paint was gone :rotflmao Are you missin one Mike...........I do think Schultzie is correct on this one :hail

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whitmore said:
I do think Schultzie is correct on this one :hail

You know what they say........................... even a blind dog gets a bone every now and then. ;Really

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whitmore said:
I dont know whos fender it is for sure all the paint was gone :rotflmao Are you missin one Mike

Yeah, I'll trade you the fender back for the KW traction bars, KW side impact rails and a rear Ranch hand bumper............. yanno what happens when a Dodge accidentally gets hooked to a real frame. :backoff

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lschultz said:
NO says my reply is to short
You should be used to that.............. wifey prolly says the same thing huh? :rotflmao

wycowboy

Reaction score
sounds like that dodge was just wishing it was Powerstroke, so it started steeling parts. off one,,, like a rock concert fan grabbing a t-shirt!!!!!!!!!!1

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well...beings the dodge didnt have frilly ******* to through on stage like the powder jokes....it decided to just steal some stuff!