Big Ed's Extreme Truck Makeover: Reveal Video!

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
WOW nice truck. wanna race?

i like the side pipe and the side lights. and the sound is sweet.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
:backoff

You should have made them wait....

btw ;Sweet

I like hood mounted turn signal indicators - sort of reminds me of what Dodge used to do years ago with the bullets on the edges of the fenders

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thanks Guys!, I considered mking them wait, but I don't think I could :dunno

but one thing....
the kali plate on the front?

The truck origionally came from Cali when I bought it 5 years ago. the plate stays with the truck, so I just left it on. We don't use front plates here in MI.

I like hood mounted turn signal indicators - sort of reminds me of what Dodge used to do years ago with the bullets on the edges of the fenders

Yup, the hood scoop origionally used on 69 Mustang/Torino GT's and they had turn signals in themfrom the factry. I have had this hood scoop in my garage for literally 12 years but with no signals. I wasn't planning on installing any but Scotty saw it and said that he wanted to do the project. I gave him the hood scoop and he built little boxes on the underside with 3 LED's in each side. He used the turn signal lenses from a the 88 Ford parts truck.

He did a great job! I am glad he did it for me.

WOW nice truck. wanna race?

Heck Yea!;Sweet

bluecollar

Reaction score
Man that is one cool truck!! That video made my day for sure. Sure like to see people's videos of their projects and trucks and this is among the best I've seen.The sound, the pipes, the paint, the smoke, just awesome!!!!!

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure turned out great! The work is worth it when you consider the payment you're avoiding on a new truck...

Ryan

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok All I can say is that is freakin awesome! It is people and videos and the ideas that are always poppin up here that make me even more determined to get this my rig done.

I love the rear fenders, where did you get them? The pipes are great it gave me an idea for my rig.

Love that scoop and lights Woot! Kudos to all your hard work and the inspiration it brings to all of us.

For everything you showed and did.....A big Thank You.

N my GF told me to git my back side in gear n finish mine...so your creditting your wife to allow you to build yer truck is great idea!!!!!

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Good for you Darrin! That is one sweet looking ride! Real nice job on everything!