best place to buy a starter

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
I searched the threads but couldn't find what I was looking for. Who was the online company everyone recommended for purchasing starters? They had them for like a hundred bucks or less if I remember right. I want to get one for my dads 96 psd before he returns home next week.

Thanks
Chris

sootman73

Reaction score
definitely db electrical. went nearly two years on mine and it never sounded and different and never slowed down. even in below zero conditions it spun it over so fast you prob wouldn't even need plugs! LOL

$115.00 shipped to my door. plus they are much easier to install than the factory ones cuz they are like 3-4 inches shorter.

DragRag

Reaction score
I like the convenience of autozone, if one goes out there is always another there. I have yet to loose a new one from them though.

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the input. I typically like to buy all my parts locally, with lifetime warranties, that way when things go wrong it's an easy exchange. And on my trucks, things always go wrong, maybe I'm ******* things? :dunno But, I like the price of the new PSD starter for 75 plus 12 for shipping. Being my dads truck, and that he's not going to have it for too awful long, I went with DB Electrical.
Again, Thanks.

Chris

sootman73

Reaction score
yea the db's just hold up though. i ran my truck out of fuel a few times and just cranked it on and off til it primed and fired. never slowed down one bit even after five attempts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radeon1314

Members online