Bed liner repair???

larson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tuck has a spray on bed liner. What brand I have no clue or how old it is. Inside the bed itself entirely the liner is in great shape. But on the top of the bed rails its wanting to chip/peel off. Can I mask off the bed side and roll on some new liner to clean up what I have now? Will it stick to the liner thats there?
The tail gate is the same way on the top edge so I figured id try and fix that first and if it worked on to the top of the bed rails.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could try some rattle can spray on. Probably take 4 - 5 coats. Clean it real good before spraying.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe just put some bed rails on? i actually love my bed rails for trying things down and it really helps protect my truck

larson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe just put some bed rails on? i actually love my bed rails for trying things down and it really helps protect my truck

I'll pass on the bed rails I like a clean look. Not that bed rails are bad just not my thing personally.

larson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could try some rattle can spray on. Probably take 4 - 5 coats. Clean it real good before spraying.

Yes sir thats what I'm going to try and do. I took before pics and ill take after's if it turns out good.
I will try and post them for all to see. If I can figure out how to do that. ****** me off every time I try.

Wvdirtroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rattle can stuff isn't the best quality.. You could always get a raptor or rhino kit and spray it. I think rhino can actually be rolled on, too.