because its an older vehicle they have to do some research

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
***???

i got a 96 f250 im putting a radiator support in.i need both frame brackets and both complete mount kits.i called ford and they said they have to do some research cuz its an older vehicle.yup they gettin harder to get parts for.i am expecting the guy to say they are no longer available when he calls back.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as i thought,no longer available.and not enough parts in MA.to make 1 mount set.anybody got an aftermarket source for these?cant even get the frame brackets.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Places like LMC Truck and Dennis Carpenter are really the go-to guys for parts anymore. Diesel core supports are plentiful in states like California. The problem is getting them to where we need them.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
gonna go to the junkyard and chop the ends of a frame off.i need the inner piece for the front shackle to make mine 4wd so ill get those with his parts

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
i was able to get a few of those frame brackets from Ford last year, they had to order them and had plenty in stock from thier warehouse. Good thing i bought a few spares if ur right on them being unavailable.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
someone get me a pic of the support brackets your all talkin bout...I have a 90 here I can gas axe the brackets out if needed in a few minutes!

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Places like LMC Truck and Dennis Carpenter are really the go-to guys for parts anymore. Diesel core supports are plentiful in states like California. The problem is getting them to where we need them.

i got a support.the aftermarket stuff definately isnt made like it used to be.thing is hideous.looks like it was just thrown together.mustve been made on a monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online