BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

If you were on a baseball team, you could fit all the players in it. :eek:

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
I love that truck. But really, I doubt I'd ever have use for it. Getting my current crew cab into some spots has it's interesting moments. I can't imagine a 6-door long-bed dually :eek:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
yea my crew is big enough to be a pain to park and forget some drive throughs. i would have thought he would have more pics if his work was really good. just to show off a little if nothing else.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
That would be the truck I would need..... 7 people will not fit in a CC..... but a CCC, yepper!!!!

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
It'd be like driving a decent sized box van. Forget about regular parking spots

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea my crew is big enough to be a pain to park and forget some drive throughs. i would have thought he would have more pics if his work was really good. just to show off a little if nothing else.

$5 says it wasn't his work. Centurion made 11 of those in 1997. A burgundy one sold two years, 3 maybe, on E-vil-bay for $14k IIRC. same truck, just an E40D

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shoot, that would be a great family hauler. Throw everyone in the truck, pull the camper and have a hoot. Too bad it isn't an IDI.

Heath

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red one I referenced, said 11 towing a 30' fifth wheel, and sat 9 in A/C comfort. 17 mpg as a drivearound.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Just imagine what it would be like if it was a 4X4. You would need geo's boat around to help guide you into port.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
there are a couple of them running around up here, it's the rich ass farmers who have em, and they actually TOW with them LOL

there's one of them that I see every couple days at the local Ace Hardware by my work, I'll try to get some close up pictures of it if I can