Bear Hunter's in the House!

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
towcat said:
the hoochie in the white halter top looks familiar :D

I'm not the marrying type but she'd make me think twice about that. Nicest rack I've seen in awhile ;Sweet

Bear Hunter

RLTW!
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the welcome! Tell me more about these "special forums" and how do you access it? :thumbsup:

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Bear Hunter said:
Hey thanks for the welcome! Tell me more about these "special forums" and how do you access it? :thumbsup:

We have "the refinery" which is an area that you can post dirty jokes, see a little bit of "foul" language. We only ask that you do not personally attack a fellow member.

We also have GGG, or Girlsgirlsgirls. This is where you can post pictures of some very nice looking lady's with clothing being optional (no penetration shots allowed). Or in Rampy's case, fat ugly naked chicks.

You need at least 30 posts because we don't want to just give access to anyone, we'd like ya to stay around. It's a "control" thing :)

Bear Hunter

RLTW!
Reaction score
Swany,

Cool...DrSpeed and I have some pics that fit the "Girlsgirlsgirls" category...have some vids too.

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Bear Hunter said:
Swany,

Cool...DrSpeed and I have some pics that fit the "Girlsgirlsgirls" category...have some vids too.

Alright!! Do those pics resemble the pic in your avatar? Now that I'd like to see!

Bear Hunter

RLTW!
Reaction score
Swany said:
Alright!! Do those pics resemble the pic in your avatar? Now that I'd like to see!

Swany...there are many more with different girls.

Just give me access right now and I'll post em up LOL

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Bear Hunter said:
Swany...there are many more with different girls.

Just give me access right now and I'll post em up LOL

If I could I would amigo, ya just gotta play a little more around here! An admin has those priveleges, I'm just a weensie little mod :D

Bear Hunter

RLTW!
Reaction score
Swany said:
If I could I would amigo, ya just gotta play a little more around here! An admin has those priveleges, I'm just a weensie little mod :D

:cheers: What am I up to 14 now? :D