Beans Diesel Performance Grand Opening

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Saturday March the 5th... Should be a good time..

Bean has just opened his new shop in Woodbury Tn. Near Murfreesboro/Nashville ....more details to follow..

Anyone near should try to make it..

Bean is a member here he's got a 95 Powerstroke with Twin turbos..and a lot of Knowlege in his head about these engines...

Beans Website

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Bean on going out and starting your own business venture. Best wishes to you guys.

Bean

Reaction score
Originally posted by timntools
is it basically a satellite shop for swampy?

:rotflmao :sorry: -Deadhorse

HAHA, very funny.:moon: :fan: :rotflmao |stupid

There will be free food and drink, or so I am planning. If you wnat to MapQuest it the address is 1664 Murfreesboro Rd Woodbury, TN 37190.

If coming from 24 East get off on exit 81b, make right at Rutherford Blvrd, go to Mercury Blvd make right (WalMart on right), go until you come to a flashing yellow light and make left, go to dead end and make right, go 2 miles and shop is on left.

If coming on 24 West, get off on Hwy 53 exit(#?) and head north to Woodbury, when you come to stop light make left, three stop lights then after the third make right (across from carwash) should be Old Woodbury hwy on sign, go two miles and shop is on right.

I can give better directions if needed just PM me.

My shop is a large Blue building with lots of glass in the front. I have parking for probably 50 trucks and room inside for another 6 or 7. Also have long straight stip of road in front to screw around on.

Should be fun, hope to have a good turn out!:fight:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its 1446.4 miles for me Bean, do you have a spare bed:popcorn

Bean

Reaction score
I will be there all day Tim, dont know about others.

Soory no extra beds except for my flat bed on my truck. Could always bring a sleepin bag and bunk on it. :p

Bean

Reaction score
No really Joe, I cant afford the beer and food for you, you would drink me out of house and shop.:moon: :drunk: |stupid

Bean

Reaction score
:popcorn: Oh I dont know I think a little birdie told me.:moon:

wanderer

Obtuse Degenerate
Reaction score
I might try to make it. I'll twist Tim's arm and maybe offer him a ride. He rides around in those new trucks all the time, maybe I can bring him down to earth by riding in a real truckLOL

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
lol, you obviously haven't seen my 78 bronco.

thats all the culture shock I need.

I'm gonna try to make it, depends on how bad I wanna be in the poker tourney in Tunica that weekend...either way, I'm going to have to take time off from work that weekend. thats my scheduled work weekend.