banks turbo kit for 6.9/7.3 idi

pdxfordguy

Reaction score
I pulled this off my truck when I upgraded to a banks sidewinder ...

Was working fine when I pulled it off, wanted to go with a newr more adjustable turbo... My truck is the 92 7.3 idi with zf-5 transmission.

I dont know how to post pics in this post, so if you email me, I will send pics ...

this is the ENTIRE turbo setup ... y pipe, turbo with mount, oil line, air box, down pipe, oil breather and relocator, etc ... everything is there, may be missing some bolts, has been in the garage for 6 months ... New setup was $3500+shipping I was thinking the old set up might be worth around $500+shipping?

if you can help me post pics in the forum, I will.

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
two things.
one. what transmission did the Y-pipe go around? Many have found out the hard way it may fit one trans but not another.
two. price. post a price or you will get the lowballers.

Kalashnikov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM sent. I also have a Warn winch bumper but it's for 87-91 and I'm halfway across the country

molaw1955

Reaction score
I'm interested in these parts if they are still available...... My name is Roman and you can reach us at 1800-523-2611 this is my place of buis and we can negotiate something if they are still up for grabs mon-fri 8:00 to 5:00 p.m

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Holy crap. I thought that was a scam until I looked up the number and found out it was an autowrecking place in...you guessed it, Moses Lake. What a reply though!

bcincotta

Reaction score
If you still have it I am very interested please call me @ 315-350-0242 or text if easier. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online