• DSCN2359.jpg
    DSCN2359.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

dsrace

sand toys
Reaction score
full kit?
no just what you see in the pics. just a stub of the down pipe you can connect to and I think there's a piece for the up pipes but you can still get them from banks too. the oil lines are there, the essentials anyway. I have a parts list with pics from banks and I think I still have the install pdf file too. I would've installed this on my '92 f350 didn't look to be too hard but I sold it and bought a 95 psd.

dsrace

sand toys
Reaction score
LookS first Gen not sidewinder

I guess it could be and i didn't know there was a difference. It was advertised as a sidewinder when I bought it. it is non waste gated, that much I know for sure. it is what you see in the pics and there is a filter inside the box although I would buy a new 1 from banks. I have a parts list with pics from banks and everything is still available when I called them last.

what is the difference between first gen and sidewinder?

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hardest part is going to be the exhaust pipes. Also is this foe a manual or automatic tranny. I believe the manuals came up the right side for exhaust and the autos came up the left side/ drivers side of the tranny .

dsrace

sand toys
Reaction score
The hardest part is going to be the exhaust pipes. Also is this foe a manual or automatic tranny. I believe the manuals came up the right side for exhaust and the autos came up the left side/ drivers side of the tranny .
the way it looks the direction of the y pipe would have to come up the left side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel