Backup lights

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got these done yesterday! This is my trailer and not my pickup but the results are great:
Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

After!!:

They are much more wide angle than most LEDs, I'm quite happy. They will blind people behind you though...I may draw a dark "eyelid" on the top to keep from being too obnoxious. I personally hate un-aimed LEDs with a red-hot fiery passion.

LED Light Bar, AAIWA 40W Flush Mount LED Pods, 2PCS Off Road Backup Driving Lights Fog Lamp for Jeep Bumper ATV UTV SUV Truck Boat https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J4Y6JWW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_HazeDbYFH4YA1
Link still broken? Search the ASIN "B07J4Y6JWW" on Amazon.

My son wanted to see what came in the box too:

Sorry it's not a great picture but here it is mounted. It's not truly flush, but is proud by 3/8" or whatever. It's all solid aluminum where it mounts though so itll be plenty tough.

Last edited:

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got these done yesterday! This is my trailer and not my pickup but the results are great:
Before:

After!!:

They are much more wide angle than most LEDs, I'm quite happy. They will blind people behind you though...I may draw a dark "eyelid" on the top to keep from being too obnoxious. I personally hate un-aimed LEDs with a red-hot fiery passion.

LED Light Bar, AAIWA 40W Flush Mount LED Pods, 2PCS Off Road Backup Driving Lights Fog Lamp for Jeep Bumper ATV UTV SUV Truck Boat https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J4Y6JWW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_HazeDbYFH4YA1
Link still broken? Search the ASIN "B07J4Y6JWW" on Amazon.

My son wanted to see what came in the box too:

Sorry it's not a great picture but here it is mounted. It's not truly flush, but is proud by 3/8" or whatever. It's all solid aluminum where it mounts though so itll be plenty tough.
Added to muh wish list!!! LOL

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before huge modifying, they have some direct fit bright led bulbs that work great!