Awww man, I’m not going to win this year…

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
ClassicIDI said:
Now I'm going to be all alone here in the west. Congrats on the job but get ready for your truck to rust to pieces while you sleep. LOL

You're not alone. As a matter of fact, I PM'd Rob last week before he announced his relocation plans about getting together this summer. I suggested Raton, NM. There are a couple of us down here around Albuquerque. PM me if interested; and any other mountain staters as well. We'll set up something. Too far for me to make it to THE IDI Rally this year.

Tom

papadelogan

Diesel newbie!!
Reaction score
One more for the Mountain states

I just bought my 88 F350 but I'm here in CO. I'm gonna be bugging you guys for info, since this is my first diesel - hope y'all can indulge me!!

Sorry to hear you're moving to VA - real estate out there is SICK, with no sign of letting up. And NOVA to boot? OUCH!!! I'm from MD originally so I know that area fairly well. VA is not a state to play around with speeding - 20mph over the limit is reckless driving and REQUIRES YOU PERSONALLY to go to court. And they are merciless!!

But on the other hand, there's nothing like the museums available to you for free in DC - visit the Smithsonians. And the clubs too!!

Brendan