ATS Compressor wheel

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
Those blades look terrible. Did you collect the big pieces off the intake screen. That screen was designed to catch pieces of material that might harm the pistons and cylinders. anything getting thru that will not harm anything...:bs I do not agree with that.
So, according to Ford, all the fine little dust particles don't hurt a thing cookoo.
Yes, the big pieces are off the screen. Do you think it is possible that the rest of them got slapped back out the intake, or just get chewed up small enough to go through the screen?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
That screen caught some big pieces from my f'ed up turbo. A whole new center section us like 300-350$.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yes... That would be my guess but one never really knows for sure. The only sure thing is you were able to collect the big pieces...:sly I know thats not much help...

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
I'm gonna pull the heads on the motor and see what I find. Hopefully photobucket quits being a PITA so I can get some more pics up.

Russ gave me a quote of $370 for a full rebuild with new wheel. That's not near as bad as I thought it would be ;Sweet;Sweet