Are they out of their minds??

janos1

That's gonna hurt
Reaction score
I called up the dealedship to see about getting some new rubber rad. donuts for under the rad. mount. To the tune of 125.00 each!! Also Autozone or any other stores don't carry them. ***!!

I just got the motor swapped out. Now I can't put the front end back on beacuse of this crap.-cuss

Where can I get some without taking out a second mortgage??

dsrace

sand toys
Reaction score
with the cash for clunkers deal the junk yards are full of clean good parts, check with one of them. I was just in the local yard here and I have never seen a junk yard with so many dent and rust free trucks or cars ever!

Hybrid455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called up the dealedship to see about getting some new rubber rad. donuts for under the rad. mount. To the tune of 125.00 each!! Also Autozone or any other stores don't carry them. ***!!

I just got the motor swapped out. Now I can't put the front end back on beacuse of this crap.-cuss

Where can I get some without taking out a second mortgage??

Wow...... That doesn't sound right. Are you sure they got the part number right?? Are they tring to sell you the whole radiator support? Have you tried LMC truck:dunno

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
rubber doughnuts? u mean the body bushings? u can get a whole set of those in poly for less than one, and the set is for the whole truck.

janos1

That's gonna hurt
Reaction score
rubber doughnuts? u mean the body bushings? u can get a whole set of those in poly for less than one, and the set is for the whole truck.

Body bushings;Sweet Got it. Didn't know the correct name.

I have been working on this truck day and night so that I could get it going for the work week. I found out that I could get the whole set for about $80. ,but I only need the two and I can't wait til wed. to do it.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
LMC truck has them...I'll get the part numbers from my book right now!

$3.95 for the bolt P/N 40-0284

$12.95 for the lower rubber P/N 40-2006

$22.95 for the upper rubber P/N 40-2012

$1.95 for the first washer P/N 40-0626

$1.45 for the 2nd flat washer P/N40-0670

$2.95 for the shim P/N 40-0712

$1.45 for the washer at the top under the nut P/N 40-0669

$1.95 for the nut P/N 40-0870

It says these are listed for the Bronco 80 - 96, but aren't the Bronco's and F series the same rad supports besides the depth of the gas vs diesel supports?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online