April Specials at Conestoga Diesel Injection

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As we continue to develop our Moose Mister product line, we produce some that just don't measure up in ways that make us completely happy. However, some of you might be interested, so I'll make this announcement for anyone wanting to try them.

We have a set of poorly atomizing Moose Misters. We are calling them M&M's which stands for Moosed and Molested. They were an experiment in which we tried using USED nozzles. The nozzles were reworked and now flow twice what a regular injector does. However, they do it poorly, and not to our standard. So currently, we are back to using new nozzles. This set is performance priced at $300. One set only.

See our website at http://conestogadiesel.com for contact info.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wicked deal...how not good is the set...I'm sure it's still better that any of Kens *******...just asking...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ken's *******...:eek::rotflmao Al that brings up all kinds on images and is funny as u no wat... Thanks for my morning laugh before I get out in the sun laying bricks for the wifes raised bed garden... That crap is killing me fast too.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know when we had talked in the past about the Moose injectors, there was concern about used nozzles. Seems those concerns are justified.

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online