Anyone interested in a Greasecar Veggie Fuel System Setup ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man.

On a side note. This system will be coming out tomorrow. I can get a shipping quote to ya and work out a good price if you would still be interested in it.

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IF you are kinda close give me your zip and ill see if i can bring a shipment of something out towards you and deliver this thing. Im not going all the way to cali but anything within maybe 8 hours or so.

gatorman21218

Reaction score
Sorry but I like my snow plow. It has some sort of electrical problem I need to diagnose before the snow this winter. I might trade the plow for a turbo kit (not just the turbo but everything right down to the last hose clamp) .

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you get some pics of the complete kit, i have a freshly reman turbo that might be for trade. like some more info about this setup though.

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you get some pics of the complete kit, i have a freshly reman turbo that might be for trade. like some more info about this setup though.

I dont want to do a turbo right now honestly.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the heater hose is because my truck was an extended cab long bed. The red filter piece sits inside the copper coils, and the gauge and switch controls everything. I hadto cuta few wires but i cut them so the new owner could easily see how to put it back on a new truck. Also some splitters/T's for the heater hose were old so i had to trashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online