Anyone interested in a DNE2 C6 OD?

TwoTone IDI

ZF swap completed!
Reaction score
hmm... need some more gear. time to do some homework. how soon are you looking to get rid of the O/D unit? ASAP i guess?

Last edited:

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Yeah, The Spring Road Restrictions are on up Here. Can't really work until they come off in late April

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Up here, the roads freeze all winter 10-12 feet. In the spring, when they thaw, they get soft, and spongy. So MnDOT puts load weight restrictions on roads in the spring, so that they don't get torn up by heavy loads.
In the spring, a 70 ton Concrete truck can put a set of ruts right thru 5" of pavement if conditions are just right. You can see the tires pushing a wave of road/fill in front of them.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Up here, the roads freeze all winter 10-12 feet. In the spring, when they thaw, they get soft, and spongy. So MnDOT puts load weight restrictions on roads in the spring, so that they don't get torn up by heavy loads.
In the spring, a 70 ton Concrete truck can put a set of ruts right thru 5" of pavement if conditions are just right. You can see the tires pushing a wave of road/fill in front of them.
I'm glad I turned down a management offer to run a towing company in MN.
I don't mind cold but that doesn't even compare to the worst we have out here. Went through the twin cities one Feb with -65 wind chill, swore I wouldn't do that again.cookoo

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Sorry to Hijack, but I was back and forth with a TDS member on an electrical issue and he called me to make the coversation a little easier. During the talk he mentioned that it was quite nice in International Falls that day it had warmed up to 0. It had been consistently -30 for a few weeks and 0 felt pretty good.

Minnesotans (?) are insane.

TwoTone IDI

ZF swap completed!
Reaction score
from the looks of it, that O/D will not work behind a 4x4 C6. looks like im back to finding some high gears.

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
I have a feeling I know the answer to this question, but I'll ask for grins anyway. You don't wanna swap for an underdrive do ya?

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
according to US Gear, it will work between a C6 and and a couple of different TC's.

Yeah, It's been a long winter up here. Is up to 40 today. Feels like spring!

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
During the talk he mentioned that it was quite nice in International Falls that day it had warmed up to 0. It had been consistently -30 for a few weeks and 0 felt pretty good.

Minnesotans (?) are insane.

LOL... I'm about 4 hours NORTH of International Falls, and you think they're crazy down there....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online