Anyone interested in $500 for a turbo?

Polychlorinated

Used Register
Reaction score
I found a guy who has 2 turbos (and one downpipe) for sale, but doesn't want to split it up. If anyone would like to go in on it with me we could split the $1000 cost... standing by.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
is that the turbo only? if so that sounds steep.....:dunno

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
What kind of turbo are they? Are they the ATS units? If so, wastegated or not?
Are they new or used?
Thats VERY steep for just the turbos. If he had atleast one complete system then it would be about right. But not for used turbos in an incomplete system.

Polychlorinated

Used Register
Reaction score
Yeah, I will ask him what it includes- from what I understand, they are fairly complete- just with one downpipe. So, I will ask and find out and let ya'll know!

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they're Banks or ATS you can still get downpipes, I just bought one from ATS today. $80 plus shipping. Banks has them too but they are a little more expensive.

Polychlorinated

Used Register
Reaction score
So I think it is an ATS system, used, with two of everything, 'cepting the downpipe. That would be just one. I will find out more and post as info comes along, but, any takers if it is a good used turbo system?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I think in all fairness, since for one you'll obviously pick the better of the two of everything, and probably take the one downpipe, the price for the less nicer, and incomplete of the two, should be lower by atleast the value of the replacement cost of the downpipe. Not a direct 50/50 cut.
But thats just my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online