Anyone in Phx, Az area that can help me with my Diesel Bronco?

cheap bronco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All, I just finished my 7.3 IDI w, factory turbo and E4OD install in my '88 Brick Nose, no error codes on the tranny, so everything is connected just right. I would like to know if anyone here on the forums is in phx area and can set timing and fuel on this bad boy. im still learning a great deal, from this site. Runs great, was not looking for a speed demon. but I feel it has lack of power and poor fuel economy. The gearing is 4.10 with 31" tires. I know there is a lot more power in this motor than what I have now. Let me know if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

Lawrence

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What are you refering to about setting the fuel. Are you talking about turning up the fuel adjustment on the injection pump. If so then before you do that you need an exhaust pyro and a boost gauge. timing is no problem. I rent timing meters with all the tools needed and my cell phone number if you have any questions doing the timing. Pm me for information. Have you adjusted the injection pump tps yet. Its the switch found on the drivers side of the injection pump throttle. At idle and key on but engine off the middle wire must show .96 to 1.2 volts. A low setting is a soft shift and a high setting is a firm shift.

cheap bronco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks I will let you know regarding the timing tools in the near future. I will be installing a boost and pyro in a few days. waiting on the delivery of the guage pod.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online