anybody got an alternator bracket laying around?

chowitworkz

Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure I do, although someone closer to you may have one also. Let me know if you want one of mine.

TwoTone IDI

ZF swap completed!
Reaction score
im sort of in a bind so the proximity doesnt make much difference to me... if you can find it lemmie know and ill put some jingle in your pocket

just to be clear im looking for the semicircular bracket with a slot in one end to adjust tension, and two bolt holes in the bottom that attach to the water pump housing.

TwoTone IDI

ZF swap completed!
Reaction score
i dont really know what theyre worth. id like to see a picture of it before anybody ships just to be sure im not buying a paperweight.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i dont really know what theyre worth. id like to see a picture of it before anybody ships just to be sure im not buying a paperweight.

i have no way of posting a pic today, maybe tommarrow if im reminded, but i promise there nothing wrong woth them, i wont sell nothing unless its good

TwoTone IDI

ZF swap completed!
Reaction score
sorry, i am a v-belt.

dyoung, not saying you would sell me junk, i just want to make sure im getting the right thing... for reasons like towcat mentioned above :D

if youre also running a v-belt i should think the parts are interchangeable, even between 6.9s and 7.3s.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
sorry, i am a v-belt.

dyoung, not saying you would sell me junk, i just want to make sure im getting the right thing... for reasons like towcat mentioned above :D

if youre also running a v-belt i should think the parts are interchangeable, even between 6.9s and 7.3s.

mine is V-BELT if you can post a pic of what you got then we can know for sure what you want and i know i have what you need i got 4 junk engines now

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"the warden" has this little item in his posession. He can overnite it to you tomorrow.

Attachments

• SL379374.JPG
    SL379374.JPG
    290.6 KB · Views: 10
  • SL379375.JPG
    SL379375.JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 12

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"the warden" has this little item in his posession. He can overnite it to you tomorrow.
What he said. However, after reading this post, I think TwoTone's looking for the other part (i.e. the one you held onto) :(

just to be clear im looking for the semicircular bracket with a slot in one end to adjust tension, and two bolt holes in the bottom that attach to the water pump housing.

TwoTone IDI

ZF swap completed!
Reaction score
yes im looking for the black crescent shaped tensioner portion. you can see part of it in the second picture.

dyoung if you think you can get that to me i would be much obliged.