Any of you ever heard of noodlin

Trucker Bill

Reaction score
Yep, seen my grandpa do it. I never had the balls to stick any part of my body in a dark,wet,strange hole in hopes of getting bit on. Down South, we have Snapp'n Turtles and I shore don't want one of dem rascals gett'n hold t'me cause they don't let go till it Thunders and I for anuder one don't like being in/on da water in thunder storms.

Trucker Bill

Reaction score
Who said anything about ***? Thought we wuz speaking of sticking an arm in a dark hole under water and hope'ns to get bit....

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Here's a pic of Dad's ole 'phone.

As you can see by the dust, it hasn't been used, since he passed away, ten years ago.

Attachments

• stromberg-carlson.jpg
    stromberg-carlson.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 96

Trucker Bill

Reaction score
Well, in my yunger daze I wurnt too choosee bout's where I stick'ed my shortarm but nowsdaze I be pretty choosee bout's where it gets stuck intoes. sides, if'n I got caught sticking it somewhere it shouldn't be I may'n be pull'n out a nub and it aint the biggest thang in the world now. Now that's I sez all that, do it sound like *** now? Side's, I get all I want and can handle at home anytime I wants it.

MudHog

Reaction score
Never tried noodling and never want to, but I have caught green turtles and snapping turtles in a pond using my bare hands to pick them up and bare feet to find them.

twildman

Reaction score
MudHog said:
Never tried noodling and never want to, but I have caught green turtles and snapping turtles in a pond using my bare hands to pick them up and bare feet to find them.

Can't imagine what you would do with them after you caught them either you crazy coonass!

Been noodlin a bunch back when I was young and dumb.

sassyrel

Reaction score
now wildman--ever eaten properly prepared snapper--its gooooodddddd--no joke-used to be a resturant in area called purple parrot--had some of the best cooked snapper you ever et------and you never emailed me about reburning the trans module for my 94 idi---

nummit

Reaction score
There is an episode of "Dirty Jobs" on Discovery channel that shows this.

EMD Diesel Power

Misguided Trident
Reaction score
Snappers are fun! Except when you step on one thats hidden by the rocks. :eek: Sometimes a good fight with a snapper is better than ***.... bigger rush/thrill. ;Sweet

Somebody explain to me :***: these Ma Bell phones with two wires and throwing in water has to do with this? :D Im not from that era... so I wouldnt have a clue..... well.. I sorta do. :confused:

Dynamite rules. Crocodile Dundee NYC style. :hail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online