Another truck that needs and IDI

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MY dad had one of the International scout 2 with the diesel in it. Don't have a clue what motor that was. It was a dog of a motor NO POWER.
That would be a cool project thou

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kinda makes you wonder if maybe IH's fortunes wouldn't have been just a little different if the IDI was offered in those rigs when they were still selling light trucks.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
MY dad had one of the International scout 2 with the diesel in it. Don't have a clue what motor that was. It was a dog of a motor NO POWER.

I'm pretty sure it they were nissian SD33's or SD33t's, if I remember right the turbo version was at or right above 100hp.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score

they were little nissan diesel motors and yea they were gutlessLOL

edit whoops took to long to post

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I do believe I saw that one passing thru headed back south Saturday morning. Or at least one very similar to that crew cab IH.;Sweet
Definitly in need of and IDI.

Mel I gotta agree with ya. IH pickups still might be on lots today if they would have had a stronger engine platform to work with for oilburnin.

That last one looks one from a Bond movie.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
buddy of mine has one of those crew cab jobbers.He is selling the running gear and frame but keeping the sheet metal.He want to put the cab on a deuce and a half frame.Gonna be one big UGLY truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle