Another interesting conversion

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. I'd like to know though, how something becomes Ex-Japaneese. Is that like saying "their products used to bomb Pearl Harbor, but now they just take away American jobs?" :shoot: :draw :backoff -Flame Thr

OK. I feel better now.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Nice. I'd like to know though, how something becomes Ex-Japaneese. Is that like saying "their products used to bomb Pearl Harbor, but now they just take away American jobs?" :shoot: :draw :backoff -Flame Thr

OK. I feel better now.

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
Mel, my sentiments exactly. Nobody in my family, except my wife, understands why I won't buy a Japanese car. I should say Asian based company car.
Man that's gonna get me in trouble...

Tom

big jake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Nice. I'd like to know though, how something becomes Ex-Japaneese. :shoot: :draw :backoff -Flame Thr

OK. I feel better now.

Gee Thanks, Mel..........

I was born in Fukuoka Japan in 1952 (Air Force Brat) in a Japaneese Hospital and got my State Department Naturalization papers in 1958, guess I will just go stand in the corner and play "My Lonely Guy" tape while you reload.......

wondering if I will ever be accepted on any of these diesel sites

:D :D -Playme

big jake

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL Sorry about that Big Jake. I'm sure in Japan we're still evil too. That's why they are enjoying this so much. :rolleyes:

pafixitman

Reaction score
TLBREWER said:
:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
Mel, my sentiments exactly. Nobody in my family, except my wife, understands why I won't buy a Japanese car. I should say Asian based company car.
Man that's gonna get me in trouble...

Tom

Yep, nothing like driving a truck w/ an Isuzu engine is it Tom? :D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey mel-
got bad news for you. the S-10's replacement is not R&D'd here. Take a close look at the truck when you get a chance to. That thing is all *** now.

pafixitman

Reaction score
towcat said:
hey mel-
got bad news for you. the S-10's replacement is not R&D'd here. Take a close look at the truck when you get a chance to. That thing is all *** now.

Joint venture w/ Isuzu.

The guy can't even get the year correct. That truck is a 94. 94 was first year for that sheet metal and did not have airbags. 95 went to a bag on the column and single key. (I have 200,000 miles of windsheild time on that body style (95, 96) S-10)

10th position of VIN says 94 also.

mndorf

Reaction score
Bear in mind how we would interpret German ethnicity, or even British.

Philosophically, how's it looking for the ideals of the American Constitution, or even post Medieval ideals of liberty-ie habeus corpus and torture?

Diesel Fly

Body By Rustoleum
Reaction score
mndorf said:
Bear in mind how we would interpret German ethnicity, or even British.

Philosophically, how's it looking for the ideals of the American Constitution, or even post Medieval ideals of liberty-ie habeus corpus and torture?
Uhm.... I think the forum you're looking for is just a bit further down the road. :rotflmao