Another IDI 4x4 parts mule.

resqzuzu

Reaction score
If I wasn't in VA I'd already be on it. I have no use for the D60 just the wiring under the hood

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
The wiring I can probably help you with as I'm planning on using the Cummins in my 92 and I have a brand new GP and sensor harness in my hands already...I buy these Fords to make money to pay for my own projects, been working for me so far....I need a diesel cluster and a few odd's and ends off this one. Goofy junked the last truck I bought - a 2001 F150 super cab 4x4....I've more than made my dough back and then some and I still have all the good money parts left...LOL

IH_444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice steal!
At first I was thinking it was in pretty good shape- until I saw under the hood:eek: I've never seen an engine that rusty, even one that's sat outside uncovered for 20 years.
The flatbed doesn't look too bad.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Good old east coast rust...LOL....The cab is toast - beyond repair.....The deck is very well built and would clean up nice with some paint.

nitro joe

Reaction score
have you sold the truck yet? my son is looking for a 7.3...how much for engine and where are you located

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Yep, Goofy and I have put a real hurtin' on this old thing...LOL.....I sold the deck first thing for $300 to an old feller' down the road.....It will be all torn apart by the weekend if it goes according to plan....It was a "dumb and dumber" moment the other night when we tried to get the radio out so we could remove the dash to get the wiring harness....We showed that poor little stocker tape deck who's boss.......:rotflmao....It only took a 1/2 hour and the radio was in a million pieces....:eek::rotflmao

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
as soon as I get my phone working I'll post the pics of the "times and ready to install" (HA!!) COMPLETE injection system for a 6.9/7.3 IDI........Diesel injection for dummies lol.