Another creation almost complete

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Job RON. Glad to see matter finally maDe it back on the road. Hey you picked up any A/C units lately LOL.

So when does the beef project begin? Make sure the A/C in the beef works would not want Wifey and the kids riding around with out it. ;Really that would be dog house time then :rotflmao .

Anyway great job, Got to get off my Butt and get one started

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Not bad for an old plow truck! nice Job, Save some of that Blue so you can paint Droopy for me!

I like that front end I think you should send it into Ford and see what they think of the new 07 Super Duty's,...

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tis an 87 frame with 85-86 sheet metal.:D
Officially by the State of Michigan, Mater is classified as a 2007 assembled vehicle.
In that case, with the 2007 thing, how's your insurance payment? Also, considering how we don't have vehicle inspections whatsoever, why did you even have it re-registered as a 2007? Cause of VIN numbers in the cab?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Not bad for an old plow truck! nice Job, Save some of that Blue so you can paint Droopy for me!

I like that front end I think you should send it into Ford and see what they think of the new 07 Super Duty's,...

I've got about 3 pints left.:D

LOL Yeah, not sure what they'd think of it tho.

M.L.S.C said:
In that case, with the 2007 thing, how's your insurance payment? Also, considering how we don't have vehicle inspections whatsoever, why did you even have it re-registered as a 2007? Cause of VIN numbers in the cab?

It was definitly a big hassle. Since it's a 2007 they kept wanting to put it on full coverage. I told them that if they did, I'd see them tomorrow with a claim on it since according to them it's valued at 28k.:eek:

I got them to put plpd with comp and as a farm truck and it dropped it from $1547/ year to $383/ year.
I had to get a built title on it since I put a different cab on the frame. I could have gotten away with it given my connections but since it's a winter primary driver pushing snow, I run a greater risk of getting popped by someone, then I'd have lots of 'splainin to do. So they reassigned a vin and put a nice shiny red and silver sticker on the cab. So now the vin plate on the dash is just more weight for the truck.:rolleyes:

SOS did nail me on plates tho. No way around that one.