Alternative IP Pump Supplier instead of Moose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The FNG

NOT a Powerstroke!
Reaction score
I have also used Oregon Fuel Injection. I got an IP and injectors from them. They have great service and decent prices.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OFI pumps is what I put on trucks on the repair side of my business. the fleets I still keep as customers don't need to go the high horsepower route, so I haven't had a reason to try any of the performance pumps. I have a couple of the Uhaul pumps left, but they are getting a little game-y looking. the test fluid has already dried out of the bags. perhaps I can save them by dunking them in a bucket of diesel to see if I can rehydrate them.

btw.....Mel did have a baby moose on the shelf as of this afternoon.....
We have a Baby Moose for Ford and one for GM on the shelf right now. It's the Bull Moose and the Junior that are going to be a couple of weeks yet.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a good shop here in portland I use. Having one done right now.
Stanadyne suppliers jacked prices and will do so again as Mel I think has said. The shop I use said basically the rotary pumps are a lost leader, they make the big bucks on inline pumps, and there are always 8 to 10 on the recieving bench when I go there.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
+1 Im personally running one of their pumps in my truck and its no comparison to the old pump

And how are you any diffrent? Anybody even mentions IDIperformance.com or either Justin your the first to talk trash while on the flip side NMB2 came back here after being banned just to alert us to the BS DPS pulled. Yes NMB2 and Mel arent best friends but by the same token their buisness competitors with very diffrent viewpoints of IDI performance/abilities.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! So there is actually at least one other person besides my self that understands^^^^^.

Thank you sir!

warmblood58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking Oregon FI though I did speak with a gentleman in Bitely, MI who offers a pump at 375.00 bench tested and calibrated and does a few upgrades at the same time with unlimited mileage for one year. My e350 is a N/A 7.3 . . . aside from a few mods, I have nothing grandiose planned for it other than efficiency. Biggest thing at the moment is a replacement trans so its rolling again but it does have original injection pump and injectors at 156,000 -

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And how are you any diffrent? Anybody even mentions IDIperformance.com or either Justin your the first to talk trash while on the flip side NMB2 came back here after being banned just to alert us to the BS DPS pulled. Yes NMB2 and Mel arent best friends but by the same token their buisness competitors with very diffrent viewpoints of IDI performance/abilities.

Listen, the behavior displayed here was by that guy was unacceptable, inexcusable, and just plain immature..... so he and others were banned. I've been on this site for a good number of years and know a lot of guys here personally. So when someone intentionally comes here to trash it, cause drama, troll, and act a fool, I have a low tolerence for it. I could care less if he could sell me a 1000HP IDI that got 20 MPG and ran for 500,000 miles, that's not what's important.......... at least not to me. I simply could not and will not support a person who acts in that manner. If you can't understand that, we'll have to just disagree. But I will state my opinon just as other will state theirs.

And, Justin (NMB2) was not the 1st to warn people about Ken and DPS. Lots of members here had been telling people to stay away from Ken literally for years before all that happend. He was a huge Ken fan at the time and threw Mel and his stuff under the bus...... until Ken finally showed his true colors to Justin. So, that doesn't make him a saint for "warning" us about Ken again, but I will give him credit for having the guts to publically state his was mistaken for trusting/supporting Ken. I'm spoken to NMB2 several times, we have an understanding now. RND is a different story.

In all honesty, I've been sick of this crap, but I'm not going shut up just becaue it isn't popular.

Heath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger