Air Intrusion

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
When my truck sits a bit and you start it, I get white smoke and a rough idle. The return lines are new. All 8 injectors are working. I can take it down the road and run it a bit then let it idle and it all smooths out and no white smoke out the pipe, which when it does it smells like RAW fuel. Also when I stomp it it kinda sputters maybe its starving for fuel. I think its time for a 1 piece fuel filter. (Part number please?)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That smoke you see coming out of the Moose Truck in my avatar is from 3 leaking injectors. Bad injectors will often start behaving once they get hot. You say "all 8 are working" but you didn't say how old they are, or if you have had them tested.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Oh all I did was loosen the lines just to verify there spraying fuel. I do not know if there leaking or not, maybe what your saying is right. I do have some spare injectors in a box maybe I could swap them out, but how could I find out if some are leaking? I do not know the history of the injectors.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Well I had one injector that was loose, tightened it up and no smoke or anything, but I still have a miss somewhere probably injectors are weak or sticking open or something, but I dont have any smoke but the motor still shakes a bit and you can hear the miss out the tailpipe.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Well I had one injector that was loose, tightened it up and no smoke or anything, but I still have a miss somewhere probably injectors are weak or sticking open or something, but I dont have any smoke but the motor still shakes a bit and you can hear the miss out the tailpipe.

i tried to tell you to keep the red dually lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigal093

Members online