Aftermarket tailights

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody happen to use those aftermarket tailights off eBay yet? have a tint to them and offer a black or Crome background, upgraded to led lights all around and would like some new tailights and can't decide between original or the black background ones with a slight tint to them, led lights are nice and bright so they can see through the tint right now my lights are mis match one old one newish both leak moisture into them. If anyone has pictures of them that may help me you never know with eBay lol

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are on facebook look up a guy by the name of tony rojo. He does stellar work second to none. Prices are fairly steep, but you get what you pay for. He even does bricknose hid retrofits

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he's thenone who made the halo headlights I saw browsing through google images on a brick nose? I don't really have deep pockets for lighting just something better than what I've got it's the same price for stock as the aftermarket ones, was planning on lightly tinting stocks one if I got them

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
possibly. Are they very sparkly, almost like a diamond? if so then probably. if not I think it may be another builder. Sounds good then man.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he's thenone who made the halo headlights I saw browsing through google images on a brick nose? I don't really have deep pockets for lighting just something better than what I've got it's the same price for stock as the aftermarket ones, was planning on lightly tinting stocks one if I got them

If you decide to try the ebay LED tails make sure you update us. I'd like to get a set myself sometime.

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
If you decide to try the ebay LED tails make sure you update us. I'd like to get a set myself sometime.
I'm running led bulbs right now but I am wanting to try the eBay sorta euro style ones but instead of Crome background they have black and smoked lense, only reason I don't go with the full led ones is that if something does wrong I can't just replace a bulb

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:puke:

Sorry! To each their own... I’ve never heard good things about eBay quality on headlights and taillights

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score