aftermarket computers

nitrohogg

nitro ******
Reaction score
has anyone bought any? I'm looking to upgrade mine but I would like to get some feedback. I e-mailed heath but they never responded, makes ya wonder what kind of support your gonna get! I hate that.:mad:

dieseldummy

Lost in time
Reaction score
Heath may have missed your message or it might have went to their junk mail. He is the best about service, they are just very busy. I can't speak for Westers, but Kennedy has poor service after the sale.

kd5rov

Reaction score
+1 for Heath, excellent service, and very helpful.

And yes calling seems to be the best way to get a hold of them.

Since your already running a open exhaust, if you make (or buy) a spring tensioned control for the waste gate, you should be able to run 15+ PSI boost and make some good power with a after market PCM.

realmenramit

Reaction score
i dont mean to cut down heath diesel, but i honestly think www.ssdieselsupply.com has heath beat all to shreds... and healths top computer doesnt put out 80hp/160fpt like ssd's does :p not to mention, ssd sells everything ever imagined for a 6.5, even some 6.2 stuff

dieseldummy

Lost in time
Reaction score
Oh yeah, ssdiesel... The comelate knock off product guys. Heath sells exclusively GM products and actually comes up with his own products. As far as I can tell SS sells the same stuff that other GM vendors have sold for years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk