A GREAT WOMAN

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah I will add that I wanted to put the new one in but I was busy when BJ got home and he didn't wait on me. It was getting dark so he went ahead and did it. But I would have! And F-2- I had done the whole hair and makeup thing to go out for a while when I realized the starter was toast. I did tell BJ " I didn't even mess up my makeup!" :rotflmao
tanya-
pic proof is required:D
next time I have to go have to go change a tire for these pansy-assed humans who call themselves a male, I'll have to show them your pic with you working on your truck:D
....and they wonder why I hit them for $95 to change a damn tire;Sweet

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Here's proof. :D WTG Tanya. ;Sweet ;Sweet ;Sweet I know my little lady won't even think about crawling under a truck let along work on it.

Attachments

• auto+mechanic.jpg
    auto+mechanic.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 11

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Tanya :hail :hail :hail :hail ;Sweet Dang, If I wasn't already with another perfect woman :angel: -Drool :D

BJ---better start parcticing your best breakfast in bed, bubble bath, foot and back rub, send the herd off for the weekend etc.... moves cause Tanya DAMN sure deserves that at the least ;Sweet :hail

Watch your back bro cause I see a line forming LOL ---:backoff ----:D ;p

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ALL I CAN SAY IS I TOLD YALL SHE WAS A GREAT WOMEN.

:backoff :backoff :backoff :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: The line starts and ends with me :D

I do have a special lady and I do my best to make sure she knows that. If yall knew how afraid she is to get under vehicles you would undersdtand the total shock and amazment i had.:hail

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Tanya, will you have to charge me if I drop my little sweetie wifey off onto your doorstep to see if maybe some of this "can-do" will rub off onto her?
She gets that bewildered, "deer-in-headlites" look if I ask her if she's checked the oil or water in her car! & to her, yellow or red flashing dashlites mean to "drive like he**".....and this is the woman that ran everything when we had the Ryder Dealership for five years too! Back then she could ck oil, water, tire air, lites, brake fluid, sweep 'em out, wash 'em....inside & out....SUPER WOMAN!!!
Now the Deer-In-Headlites.......:confused: :rolleyes:

from fear of deadly "you'll pay for this one," this message will automatically self destruct 10 seconds after being read....