A few project update photos

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well today I was on a roll. Got the cab almost all the way painted after crying and clearancing the purdy firewall for the exhaust pipes with the BFH.
Dang tape measures and custom up pipe. -cuss
Then I ran out of paint so I started reasembling the goodies going thru the firewall.

Anybody tried the Dynamat for sound/heat barrier?
I picked up a box of it 39 sqft and it did the firewall and 3/4 of the floor. :eek:

I'm curious to see how it does.

I got to the heater/condenser box and -cuss -cuss -cuss
The bottom corner of the condenser box was broken and the piece was nowhere to be found.

Called my local IDI ****** and he had one free to the taking, just had to remove it from the truck. ;Sweet

So y'all still haven't told me if'n there's a bettin' pool on whether I get this thing done one time or not. :draw

:D

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Dsl_Dog_Catcher said:
So y'all still haven't told me if'n there's a bettin' pool on whether I get this thing done one time or not. :draw

:D

We thought we would keep you out of the pool because that way you wouldn't lose money on it when you had to drive Karen's truck to Indiana... :rotflmao

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
So y'all still haven't told me if'n there's a bettin' pool on whether I get this thing done one time or not.

We decided to take up a collection instead to help pay for a large labor force to help you,...but we didn't get many takers, sorry,....

Lookin Good Ron! Keep it up,..

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
ROAD BOLCK AHEAD the sign said this afternoon.
Got all the crazy wiring figgered out and made it into the engine compartment.
Everything was going good and slow thru the GPC refit with the turbo that is when I got a bug up my namesake and started putting in the wheel well skirting to get the wire harness all snaked across to get this thing fired up and that is when reality set in. -cuss
Seems to be the "87" core support I was sold appears to be pre 87 and will not work with my 90 fenders. :puke: -cuss
Called the guy up and asked :***: this ain't cutting it.
So he said that he'll come out and take a look.......... :rolleyes:
I think he knows he got me. :idiot:
Too bad my previous core support is in such a mess otherwise I may be able to use it as a template to modify the nicely painted one sitting on the frame as a purdy coat rack. :puke:
Good thing is that there may be hope tomorrow. ;Sweet

Think positive......Think positive......Think positive......
This little set back cost me alot of time and was hoping to have the "not so gold one" running on her own this week. :Sly