A couple things for sale

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, since I'm selling my truck and I'm hard up for money lately I've decided to sell a few things I don't have much use for anymore.

Injector pop tester:
You must be registered for see images attach

Built this out of a NOS hand-operated hydraulic pump. Includes all the fittings you need (basically), I had it set up as shown with a ball valve and drain, it also has 3/8"-16 threaded holes in the bottom to easily attach it to whatever. I just made a little plate that let me clamp it in my vice. Will also include injector line and adapter, and pressure gauge. It all works pretty well, and I had good results with it.

I'm not entirely sure what this is worth but for now I guess I'm going to ask $100 + whatever shipping is.

Ferret timing adapter:

Used it a couple times, practically new. Works pretty well. $160 shipped.

Set of rebuilt Uhaul injectors:

I tried to balance these out but had issues with them in my truck (it ran weird). I'm not sure if it's an issue with the injectors themselves or something I did. Regardless this is a set of 8 and they are almost new with only a couple hundred miles of run time. Also they seem to be a mixed bag of G's and BB's. $30 plus shipping.

I may have a couple other things to add later on, I'll have to dig around the garage a bit.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok at this point I would like to commit to the Pop tester, and injectors. The timing adapter is tempting but not something I am in a position to use, as I do not have an adjustable timing light.

Thanks

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't have to have the adjustable timing light (they're like $50 and you can get them at Sears or probably any auto parts store), but it's just hard to correctly set an advance without one. Base timing can be done with any light.

Well, at any rate, I will get you a shipping rate for the tester and injectors, I will PM you sometime tomorrow evening hopefully. Thanks!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't have to have the adjustable timing light (they're like $50 and you can get them at Sears or probably any auto parts store), but it's just hard to correctly set an advance without one. Base timing can be done with any light.

Well, at any rate, I will get you a shipping rate for the tester and injectors, I will PM you sometime tomorrow evening hopefully. Thanks!

Ya'll forget that in Canada things are not like 50 bucks...that light would be like 150 bucks here....no ****...it would...cookoo

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little late adding on but I found a set of 8 brand new Bosch glow plugs that I forgot I had. Anyone want these...$45 shipped?

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I totally forgot that I also have a complete set of 3.55 gears. Dana 50 front, Sterling rear. $200 + shipping for the whole set?

Last edited: