94 IDI F350 C/C 4X4 XLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
Well...I think the time may have come for me to part ways with this truck. I don't know what to do for sure, I guess I'll put it out ther and see if there is any interest. 196K miles, Auto, Factory Turbo IDI. rust free from TX. Has some hail damage, other dings, paint shows it's age. I have dumped a ton of time and $ in this thing over the last year. Ron (Dsldogcatcher) did 90% of the mechanical work to it. New pump, injectors, & return from Russ. New 4" exhaust. Every joint in the front end is new. Entire interrior foamed/fat matted. Tinted windows, flip over goose, new 10plys on new Ford Alcoas. DVD with wireless head phones, new Pyle speakers/sub. I'm sure there's lots more I'm not thinking of. As it sits it needs some things: Alternator does not seem to be properly charging. Starts hard some times (don't know if it's the alt. or if the starter is going south), RR door is stuck shut. Steering still has some play in it. I think the box (which is also new) is bad? Perhaps it has warranty (Ron?)? Interrior is very nice with the exception of the drivers door panel. It's a bit rough. So that's what I can think of right now. I only have this one pic at the moment. I'm thinking $6800 as it sits. Let me know what you think, it's best to PM me. Only trades I would be interested in would be for some sort of crew cab gasser shor bed, or a partial trade on a pontoon or a large outboard for a pontoon (70hp+, oil injected, pwr tilt/trim).

Attachments

• Ford.jpg
    Ford.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I take it the remaining tierod end didn't solve the wander?:dunno

I tried to get momma to come off her 02 SuperCrew for a trade, but I lost that battle.:confused:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aw man... I've answered phone calls about that truck when Ron was working on it. LOL

Sorry to see you letting it go. I know he worked ******* fixing it up for you.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Aw man... I've answered phone calls naked about that truck when Ron was working on it. LOL

Sorry to see you letting it go. I know he worked ******* fixing it up for you.

Fixed it for ya Mel.LOL

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
I hate to...I'm just out of time/money/desire to take it to the next level. As it sits it's a decent looking truck, it just needs those last pesky details worked out. I tried to start it yesterday and it just kinda growled at me. I think the starter went south. HOPEFULLY I can find time to replace that this week end. Any way I'm open to offers and I can get more pics soon if some one is interested.

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
OK to all interested parties I have some thing going on and I can't get more pics. right now. I haven't forgotten just give me till next week...

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
OK big sorry to any one that might have been waiting...here is the up date: I had every thing checked out, batteries perfect, alternator good, starter toast. So it's got a new starter and it starts at the drop of a dime. Still has a twitchy volt gage...hmmm? Any way here are some more pics, I have a bunch now but I won't clog upi the site with htem. If you are seriously interested shoot me your e-mail and I'll send them to ya. I'm motivated to move this quickly, if I keep it and continue to fix the little quirky things I won't be so apt to sell.

Attachments

• ford 001.jpg
    ford 001.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 17
  • ford 003.jpg
    ford 003.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 20
  • ford 004.jpg
    ford 004.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 15
  • ford 007.jpg
    ford 007.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 19
  • ford 014.jpg
    ford 014.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 16

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
Well it's been quite a long time since I have been here, and in that time the truck was sold. Thanks to all who inquired. I will miss it...

Status
Not open for further replies.