94 f250 for sale

illinoisboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
posted it in the marketplace. bought a new(to me) 06. figured i would give you a heads up. thanks for all the help you have given regarding all my questions about this truck. Hope i didnt offend you Mel.:hail i am buying an 85 1 ton with a 6.9, so dont worry i am not skipping out on you all.

illinoisboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if they are so good how come none of my fellow idiers want to buy it. they know all the stuff that i have replace on it. it is a great truck especially for 3200!!!!!!

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
because they already have trucks:D did you try posting it on ebay or craigslist i bet it will go pretty quick

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah its a smokin deal for 3200, but I doubt I could get 1000 together right now plus I don't need another F250 right now. Most others are probably in my same boat. Not the best time to try to sell any full sized diesel... I paid $3.25/gallon for B99 yesterday, and that's about 20-40 cents less than D2. I agree, if you need to move it, try Craigslist or ebay. Good luck

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
yea awsome deal, just to far away from me and i have a truck. i think it is also a smaller but more loyal group you are selling to