94 F-350 IDIT Build Thread

Kevo1288

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started the push lok injector pump feed line install and my cute 12 week old malinois pup distracted me , i cut the damn hose too short so gunna pick up some more push lok hose today and finish it up.

Duke57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in 2014 I got rid of my 1992 2wd f350 srw 7.3 idi truck which was N/A and had 297k when sold.

Last week I acquired a 1994 F350 with 117k miles that was restored frame , suspension and body wise. Paint needs to be wetsanded and buffed still. New bed sides, core support, bumpers , tailgate skin, fenders, and door skins. All done right.

Immediately sold the goofy 20x14 inch wheels with stretched tires and put the factory alcoas and centercaps on equipped with firestone transforces…..

Leaf spring hangers, shackles, bushings etc. were replaced. Front suspension and brakes were done.

E4od was rebuilt with a transgo kit, hd clutches, and converter 5k miles ago.

Now, only thing untouched was the motor. Water pump was leaking profusely, bearing was completely shot.

Sooooo….

I ordered a new water pump, new zd9 gps, belt, and air filter.
Then I ordered Justins last cross over pipe upgrade for the factory turbo setup.
Thennnn I ordered a facet fuel pump and fp block off plate.
Then bought a turbo elbow from Mike Green to send off to Justin for the downpipe mod and heres where I am at so far because my pump and gp didn't show up yet.

Replacing the connectors for gp's tonight , mine crumpled upon removal. Also replaced the tstat with a motor craft one, I cant leave things uncoated even if the parts stick out like a sore thumb, id rather them be coated when they go back in.

You must be registered for see images attach

Those wheels look so MUCH better!!!!!!!

Kevo1288

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my ip feed line hooked up I bought off mike green. Also got the last crossover pipe made by Justin . Good day.

Kevo1288

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drew up my roof rack today at work, have gutter mounts off my 85 trooper to use and ill be building a 4 inch tube bumper with winch plate this weekend.

Kevo1288

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my tires and wheels on , picking up the roof rack tomorrow and going to retrofit it to my truck

Kevo1288

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I figured. Hopefully you're making some sort of floating mount so that as the cab and bed move around differently than each other, that the rack doesn't cause cracks or breakage.

@sjwelds you nailed it, I forgot these frames were built to flex a little, with that said I think im going to cut the rack into two, use my gutter mounts for the cab and then frame mount it via exocage up front, and ladders in the rear on both sides of the truck. Protection and serving as mounts for the rack over the cap. I had no intention on mounting it to the cap at all. I think thatll be a safe bet.

Thank you for bringing that up man!