90 f350 4x4 crew cab for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

zpd307

Reaction score
SOLD 90 f350 4x4 crew cab for sale

i just got a 99 dually crew and dont need my 90 anymore. check my sig for the upgrades i have done, in the almost two years i have had it. i have also put on a lot of other new parts. it is ugly and rusty........ i do have a nonrusty box, that is maroon and silver, and passenger side fender that will go with it. i have some misc spare parts also. i am going to post it on craigslist for $2500, here for $2,000. pm me or call my cell 507-951-2956.

the wife took some pics today while i was at work, so they will be posted sometime tonight when i get home.

Last edited:

zpd307

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

zpd307

Reaction score

zpd307

Reaction score
here is some pics. the pinch weld lips, fon the front doors, where the door seals push on are rusting away. there is a hole in the floor next to the pinch weld on the drivers door. new radiator and hoses, rag joint, rebuilt ip, rebuilt injectors, i did put on new return lines and caps from ebay, but they leak. new brake line- hard and rubber. installed a rebuilt factory posi when the rear passenger side wheel bearings/seals were replaced, monroe shocks, poly sway bar/track bar bushings, sound proofed the floor when i did the zf swap. i must have screwed up the lucky mod flywheel because it chatters when taking off in 1st or reverse, new clutch master and slave cylinder, rebuilt transfercase, cleaned and relubed 4x4 shifter linkage, i have a barely used carrier bearing and ujoint for the front shaft-but it is still on the e40d shaft, put them on new just before the tranny went out.... the rear driveshaft has new ujoints, front shaft was cut and balanced and all new joints put on when the zf was put on. new power steering pump when hydroboost was installed, 3g alt, headlights are on relays, the a/c pump is brand new, new condensor, hoses, accumaltor, and variable orfice tube. it has front buckets and console from a 92+ truck. dana 60 has new ujoints, wheel bearings, king pin bushings, and cap. new calipers. rear wheel cylinders. i am sure i am forgetting something.
i do have a spare gp harness and relay, i still have the old ip, which it still ran, which could be used for a core, manual tranny steering column.

Last edited:

zpd307

Reaction score
thought of some more new stuff. blower motor and resistor, starter and fender solenoid.drag link. the tires are fair and one has a plug, but i have never had to put air in it since i mounted them- a year and half ago...

zpd307

Reaction score
any offers? otherwise i will just part it out, which i dont want to do..... i really dont have the means to ship the big stuff, unless anyone some some advice.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were closer Id come and get it. If you do decide to part it out I would be interested in the headlight mod, 3g alt, shocks, and what you did to the ac.

zpd307

Reaction score
the headlight mod is really pretty easy. you just need 2 relays, fuse holders, some connectors and wire. connect it to your fender relay for the starter and wa la. i found the wiring diagram somewhere on the web. mine isnt fancy enough to sell. the a/c mod is just a vacuum switch with 4 ports on it, just cost a couple of bucks for a new one at napa. it looks like i will prob part it out eventually as no one is biting on craigslist either. i would throw in that stuff for free with alt. the shocks i put on in the fall of 09, maybe have 10k on them, but you would know it from the mn winters here. not impressed with monroes finish qaulities. i would take pics to see if you would still want them.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright sounds good,

If I were still living in Michigan Id definately drive over and pic that thing up, its got pretty much everything I need to put my cc dually 4x4 project together.

zpd307

Reaction score
the truck is sold. i have a couple parts left over if anyone is interested.

RedTruck

Reaction score
And another good IDIer bites the dust. LOL

Glad you got into a more dependable rig. It seems like the frustration was starting to set in. I think someone got a pretty nice rig...it's just a little rusty.

I hope you stop in the forum from time to time.

Paul

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Gary,

I have closed the thread due to the sale. Good luck with the new rig and the sale of the spare parts from this one. I think you will really like the SuperDuty. I know I love my SuperDuty based Excursion.

Status
Not open for further replies.